ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
For admission to the School of Specialization in Brief Strategic Psychotherapy, a Degree in Psychology or Medicine and Surgery and registration in the respective Professional Registers are required. Graduates not yet enrolled in their respective registers, who pass the state exam in the 1st session following the start of the course, may also be admitted.
Admission requires an assessment of suitability formulated on the basis of a motivational interview, the psychological maturity of the candidate and personal aptitude for learning the strategic approach to therapy.
To register, it is necessary to pass the admission exam on the scheduled dates.
The applications for admission to the exam, which can be downloaded from the website, must be sent by registered post no later than one week before the exam date, together with the following documents:
- Degree certificate, with list of exams taken, (to be sent later in the case of undergraduates)
- Certificate of enrollment in the order of Psychologists or Doctors (or declaration of being able to take the state exam within the first useful session and to be aware that in this case any admission will take place with reserve).
- A documented curriculum, academic, scientific and job qualifications
- Two passport photos and a copy of an identity document.
Available places will be assigned according to the exam result.
€ 4.200 per year (possible installments to be agreed upon enrollment).
REFERENCE TEXTS RECOMMENDED FOR THE ADMISSION TEST:
- Nardone G., Watzlawick, 1990 - The Art of Change - Ponte alle Grazie, Florence;
- Nardone G., Salvini A., 2004 - The strategic dialogue , Ponte alle Grazie, Milan;
Download the admission form
OPEN DAYS WILL RESUME FROM SPRING 2023 (to register for the open day it is necessary to send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- March 18, 2023 in attendance
- Online April 23, 2023
- May 20, 2023 in presence
- September 10, 2023 online
- October 7, 2023 in presence
- November 5, 2023 online
ADMISSION EXAM DATES:
- June 6 2023
- November 28, 2023
For information and registration:
Tel: 392 / 5588548